Alloy Wheel Help...

Simon W

Barcelona
Anyone got any thoughts on what | can buy from Amazon to DIY fix / paint / repair the below..?
Blew it off with a pressure washer!
Don't want to get the wheels refurbed - they'll only get wrecked again - but would like some kind of paint stick to fill the colour and try and glue the edges down....
Thoughts?

If you aren't too bothered, then buy a silver touch-up paint from Halfords and keep painting over it to build it up. Finish off with some lacquer, making sure it overlaps the original paint to stop it lifting again. I did this to mine, as you say its good enough for daily use.

I dare say if you took a brave pill, watched some relevant videos on YouTube you could get a much better result by masking the rest of the wheel and tyre, wet-sanding and spraying, blending in the finish then finishing off with spray lacquer.

Thanks both for the input.
Robertb - nice idea, but I just don't have it in me. I'm not good with a spray can - will end up with silver tyres / hands / child.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...