993 Size & Dimensions

acme

Sao Paulo
Some assistance if possible, and if you're wondering why I don't just do this myself it's because the car is currently in storage.

I'm building a new garage but in order to ensure the car fits I need measurements, and inevitably I'm a little reticent to simply count on those on the internet, so who better to come to than the club/forum!

So, any ideas on length/width of a narrow body 993 :?:
:thumb:

Many thanks in advance.

Remember that the 993 is tiny by modern standards. I'd be cautious building a garage around its dimensions - you might find other cars won't fit.

mohitos said:
Remember that the 993 is tiny by modern standards. I'd be cautious building a garage around its dimensions - you might find other cars won't fit.

This is true, I've just had a wider leccy roller shutter door on my garage because the R8 was tight going in, the 993 whizzed through there

Many thanks for the responses, appreciated :thumb:

Totally agree with you re sizes of the 993 & it being tiny by modern standards, it's simply that I'm building a big garage and would like to be able to wedge an additional car at the back of the garage at 90 degrees to the 993!

Cheers

I only bought the 993 because it fitted my garage...

:grin:

Porsche News said:
Porsche 993 Dimensions

Length: 4245 mm
Width: 1735 mm to 1796mm for the Turbo
Height: Up to 1320mm

Does that include wing mirrors...?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...