993 Carrera 4 cabrio..

dal

Hi all,

http://www.911uk.com/car.asp?stockid=113126

looking to sell my 993 carrera 4 cab...moving house in a few weeks and need the money to complete the sale...i put an ad on the 4 sale section here recently at a slightly optomistic £26000, a bit much maybe but worth it in my eyes having looked at loads b4 buying this one, and seeing a lot worse for more money.It is simply gorgous looking in midnight blue with marble grey leather, it has a top factory spec, including 18" turbo wheels, clear lenses, matching blue electric hood.Its a 96 N plate varioram 3.6, sports exhaust (sounds the biz with the roof off) electric everything, cruise control, nokia sound prossesor, i have the wind deflector and tonnea cover, the list goes on.This car is my pride and joy and i will be gutted to see it go, but needs must.It looks and drives superb and would be a great car for someone looking for a nice 993 to cherish.The last major service over £7000 was spent just over 2 years ago, its since had a minor service, airbag check etc last year, i've just put 4 new pilots on it and new pads all round recently.As i say its got to go, and soon, so before i put it on ebay i'd like to offer it here for £23000...Any inspection would be most welcome, i'm in Rochester Kent.

Could anyone help me get a couple of pics on here...i have tried but the jpegs are too big, and don't seem to have a program to resize..perhaps someone could resize them for me if i mailed them over..Many Thanks Darren

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141239

£7k service, what did they do ?!

note, added a link to up advert

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141253

What didn't they do!

I'll get a copy of the invoice and post the complete works...

Many thanks 4 the link...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141260

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/pp3(2).jpg

pics..
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/pp1(1).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141334

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...