Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Traitor in your midst!

Olivia

Spa-Francorchamps
Hello Guys,

Have been busy. I am now back in the country after a weekend in Manchester! Very nice too although the dialect is difficult to master.

I thought I better ask permission to stay on the site as I have changed my car order.

My importer was messing me about, so it gave me a doubt in my mind which I have now filled with an SL55AMG. It arrives in November. Oh dear I hear you all moan. However just to soften the blow thought I ought to mention that my letter for intent on the new shape turbo cab has been sent. Planning to keep the merc for two years so should work out alright in the end.

It seems I have been won over for a while by mercs technology.

Please may I have your votes about me being allowed to stay. Oh and any ideas for number plates as mine currently corresponds to my porsche!!

All the V. best.

O

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7091

How about this:

JU DA5 :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7095

Olivia

SL55AMG, thats not a car, it's more of a barge that makes a nice sound. Should of held off for the C4S cab, you could of had mine in September.

Sean

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7096

Undeniably totally fabulous car.

But it ain't no porsche..............

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7097

i like them but they ain't cheap. coulda got a 996TT!

alrite for some, this is the kinda stuff my dreams are made of! :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7100

Olivia - any female that's into cars as much as you are is cool in my book!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7102

Nice car that AMG, got the spooky speed-sensitive cruise control?

You don't fancy hanging on til' next year and gettting an AMG65 whenever it comes out?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7121

Sutchy

JU DA5 has regrettably already gone to Sol Campbell about 2 years ago...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7132

Phil,

I think he must have bought 0VA R8TD at the same time!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7133

or GUNA 5CUM

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7138

Olivia,

how come it is november delivery, i thought the 55s had waiting lists of 1 1/2 - 2 years? cancelled order or something?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7139

Yes, getting it from my local Merc dealer really nice guy. Even bought me some flowers on my birthday! Nice touch but he still threw in some illuminated sills and privacy glass to swing the deal.
Sean that would have been good but I didn't know that. I really appreciate your help with the dealer and I have sent in a letter of intent on the new convertible 997/ turbo. Waiting for Braydon to respond. Incidentally did Scott survive Ibiza? How did it go in the Alps? Many handbag shops?
Sold my car today. I cried as he drove it off. Sad aren't I. Driving the range rover now so petrol tanker in tow.

Come on then some serious suggestions for my plate please.
Thank you to Admin I wasn't very cool today in my non airconditioned office. Lost about a stone in the sauna.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7141

Jono
SL65 is out v.soon but v expensive. I don't think even I could justify the petrol bill to my CEO.
Believe me I can be very persuasive but thats just taking the P.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7142

Olivia,

You had better change your signature!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7144

Good point Poon or I would be a fibber as well as a traitor. Not a particularly attractive package.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7145

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrellS
Back