Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

heres some of my boxster pics

boxster

I am waiting and waiting and growing annoyed. I have a boxster and cant seem to find a 996 softtop on black. I dont want to spend any more than 40k as my boxster i want to keep. I am moving soon as will be able to get a 996 and i wont have to get rid of my boxster as the drive is big. I have searched auto trader till i am sick! Does anyone know where i can find a BLACK 996 SOFT TOP. oh heres a few pics of my boxster and my bmw. I am selling the bmw soon tho as i cant insure 3 cars and a transit van.
piccya.JPG

new%20pic.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13344

Why would you want to keep the boxster if you are getting a 996 cab

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13348

I dont think i will find a soft top 996 in black. The boxster will be my summer car. Plus it was my first car and its paid for and it sits me at nothing. I wont get what i want for it anyways and i have a ruf kit comming next week for it. I want a 996 as i need 4 seats small they are but there still 4 seats. The boxster is great and is a true sports car and fun to drive. I cant go with the family in a boxster but i wont look anywhere else apart from porsche

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13349

thanks for the comment and that 996 looks simply amazing!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13358

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrellS
Back