Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 CAT Driver Training

If Tynsky were to drop out please let me know and I will take that place. Thanks, Tom

Outliar said:
If Tynsky were to drop out please let me know and I will take that place. Thanks, Tom

Its almost been 2 months since the rest of us paid. Outliar, If you call CAT tomorrow and pay then i`d say the place is yours. :thumb:

Dream911 said:
Outliar said:

Its almost been 2 months since the rest of us paid. Outliar, If you call CAT tomorrow and pay then i`d say the place is yours. :thumb:

Thanks, I'll call tomorrow then :thumb:

CATDT said:
tyinsky said:
Interest in a Porsche CAT DT (Date to be confirmed - target June)
1. Cameron's wife Elisabeth
2. Sutton
3. SecondWind
4. Harryk
5. Dream911
6. Tyinsky

If the last slot is available I'll have it thanks :thumb:

Hey Tyinsky

Are you still wanting to take this last place? Please confirm & make contact to get booked in. If not please also advise so the place can be offered out.

Thank you.
KR
Jo

Yes Jo, had missed that we were already paying. Will sort it out in the morning :thumb:

Outliar - Tyinsky has been in touch to confirm he does want the place. I'll put you on the reserve list but will look at another date for the forum you'll be very welcome to join, if the date works for you :thumbs:

KR
Jo

Saturday 10th June
1. Cameron's wife Elisabeth - Deposit Paid
2. Sutton - Deposit Paid
3. SecondWind - Deposit Paid
4. Harryk - Deposit Paid
5. Dream911 - Deposit Paid
6. Tyinsky - Payment pending

Reserves
1. Outliar

Tyinsky now paid up :thumbs:

If you've not received them yet, Lynne will send out the confirmation letters this week to you on email. Any questions let me know.

KR
Jo

Saturday 10th June
2. Sutton - Deposit Paid
4. Harryk - Deposit Paid
6. Tyinsky - Paid in Full

Reserves
1. Outliar

Have started a new list here NeilShar22 ... will be in touch as soon as I have another date to offer.

KR
Jo

Saturday 10th June
2. Sutton - Deposit Paid
4. Harryk - Deposit Paid

Reserves
1. Outliar

Interested in Another Date
1. NeilShar22

CATDT said:
Have started a new list here NeilShar22 ... will be in touch as soon as I have another date to offer.

KR
Jo

Saturday 10th June
2. Sutton - Deposit Paid
4. Harryk - Deposit Paid

Reserves
1. Outliar

1. NeilShar22

Please add me to the other date as well. Roughly when are you thinking, ie which month? I may be abroad a few weeks from mid July FYI.

Please add me to the other date as well. Roughly when are you thinking, ie which month? I may be abroad a few weeks from mid July FYI.

I need to relook at the options Outliar, as the earliest weekend options I now have are July onwards. I might be able to find another one sooner, or else look at weekdays (Fridays?). Would a weekday work for you?

KR
Jo

Saturday 10th June
2. Sutton - Deposit Paid
4. Harryk - Deposit Paid

Reserves
1. Outliar

1. NeilShar22
2. Outliar

Just receive final details and invoice. All paid up and very much looking forward to it and to meeting you all.

I see It starts at 8:30, so will probably stay locally rather than do battle with the traffic of SW London. Is the Travelodge where folks are staying?

Cheers, SW

Monies safely received thank you from Cameron's wife Elisabeth & SecondWind.

Travelodge is a bit barren ... a Little Chef with Burger King & a Shell petrol station only. Premier Inn a few minutes further down in Kempston has a couple of pub options for food & drinks fyi.

KR
Jo

Saturday 10th June
1. Cameron's wife Elisabeth - Paid in Full
2. Sutton - Deposit Paid
3. SecondWind - Paid in Full
4. Harryk - Deposit Paid

Reserves
1. Outliar

1. NeilShar22
2. Outliar

SecondWind said:
Just receive final details and invoice. All paid up and very much looking forward to it and to meeting you all.

I see It starts at 8:30, so will probably stay locally rather than do battle with the traffic of SW London. Is the Travelodge where folks are staying?

Cheers, SW

I just booked the Best Western Moore Place Hotel for my wife.
The Square, Aspley Guise, Milton Keynes, MK17 8DW, United Kingdom
http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/mooreplace.en-gb.html

12 mins from the Millbrook Proving Ground, Station Lane, Beds. MK45 2JQ

Booking.com have a deal today 46% off... flexible rate of £59

I checked out the car park on google maps.. nice big carpark with big spaces.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/The+Square,+Aspley+Guise,+Milton+Keynes+MK17/Bedford+MK45+2JQ/@52.0132727,-0.6287727,103m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x48765331d608b703:0xa895f738a26a1873!2m2!1d-0.6283629!2d52.0141186!1m5!1m1!1s0x4877b2df8c606e8b:0xaaaab13840c040e2!2m2!1d-0.5292602!2d52.0400893

I wish I was doing it again!

......... I could spend all day just driving the Alpine section .......

On these days is it a hour or so instruction and thats it or are you able to drive the other bits for the rest of the day but without the instruction?

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jri
Back