Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Titanium Exhaust Studs Again - Who wants some?

I would love some of these as well ....... Thinking off fitting a new exhaust

Re: Titanium

Stever845 said:
Hi Guys are these kits still available ?
They may be if you can get hold of 'poppopbangbang' he was the one making and sending.
anyone know where he has got to :dont know:
i would also like a set but no response so who knows :?

Does anyone know how to get hold of poppop... Did any of the guys who ordered first time round get any other contact details

Anyone know where poppop has got to? :?:

This poppopbangbang's company

He is the MD

I bought a set earlier this year - look at the packaging in the photo it has the company name on it.

Mike

Hi All,

Firstly sorry I haven't been on here for a while! With it being the middle of the race season and everyone here absolutely nose to the grindstone I've just not had chance to. So again apologies! If it's any excuse with the Minardis we have scored a win, a second, a third and two fourths in BOSS GP and absolutely owned every race we've put the P3 car into..... amongst all the helping out we do for other teams.

I have a couple of days now until the Brno round of BOSS GP so give me a couple of hours to sort out current bar stock prices and I am sure I can get sets turned around for people ASAP.

Also Jon thanks very much for the e-mail bringing this to my attention! Once again apologies for abandoning 911UK - blame the job :grin:

poppopbangbang said:
Blame this pair for my lack of time online :D :D

Err, I think 'Wow' is about all I can come up with fella. :thumbs:

Late in, but would you be able to sort out a set for a 07 C4S 3.8? Fully understand if there's a bit of a wait.

Okay all,

Bar stock and K-Nuts have gone up by a few pounds but nothing too major. As it seems like there is an ongoing requirement for these I'm going to do a big run this time so there is some stock for people and this also offsets the increase in bar stock a bit.

Previously I've offered a choice of studs with or without washers and nuts but everyone apart from one ordered them as a complete kit with washers and nuts, so to simplify things are we all happy if I just do one price for a complete 12 stud or 18 stud kit with everything in there, then if anyone does want them minus nuts or washers you can just let me know rather than the other way around?

If that's good then:

- C2/C4/Boxster/Cayman M96/97 Kit - Anything with 12 exhaust manifold fasteners in total including Ti studs, Ti washers and K-Nuts = £110

- Turbo/GT3 Kit - Anything with 18 exahust manifolds fasteners in total including Ti studs, Ti washers and K-Nuts = £165

Postage included in the above to the UK - any going further afield let me know and I will price up. I think this is about £7 more a set than we were at previously so hopefully that's okay - blame Brexit/China/Motorsport Silly Season etc. as required :D

To order:
Send me a PM including your e-mail address, which kit you want and delivery address. I will then send you a paypal invoice.

I will get the first lot on the machines Tues/Weds next week so first come first served will get them in time for next weekend.

Hope that's okay with everyone and once again sorry for being away so long! You can always get a message to me on the details MikeWhite posted above if ever needed :D

Thanks all - Matt aka Poppopbangbang :D

FRZ 911 said:
Err, I think 'Wow' is about all I can come up with fella. :thumbs:

Late in, but would you be able to sort out a set for a 07 C4S 3.8? Fully understand if there's a bit of a wait.

No problem send me a PM as above - you need a 12 stud kit for these :)

Matt,

Grand job - appreciated. You have a PM. :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N13LVV
Back