Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Yellow 2013 Cayman-S - 6 previous

Super buy. :thumb:

The yellow gives an extra 10mph on the top end. :lol:

Health to enjoy your new motor.

Sponge has the details of the dancing girl if you need her. Hopefully nobody will 'do a Howard' if she does a turn :oops:

Just gotta say that yellow makes a special car look that bit more special. Congrats on arriving at the decision that it was the right Porsche for you... ENJOY.. :thumb:

Very nice! Time to enjoy now :thumb:

Just found this thread, great plot development. Clicked on the link and saw 'Sold', had hoped it would be to the OP.

Looks great, love an out there colour, far too many black/silver Porsches out about.

Any plans?

Congratulations!
Lovely car from a good source, enjoy :bandit:

The return of Marty Wild said:
Just found this thread, great plot development. Clicked on the link and saw 'Sold', had hoped it would be to the OP.

Looks great, love an out there colour, far too many black/silver Porsches out about.

Could not agree more. There was a very similar Cayman-S, lower mileage, 1 previous, on sale at the same time, except it was Iridium Silver. My head was saying yes, but the Silver just didn't do it for me, had to be the yellow.

The return of Marty Wild said:
Any plans?

Nothing concrete, had some tours out to Dumfries and Galloway & The Lakes. Also had a great day out to the boarders and back though Kielder with a bunch from The Porsche Enthusiasts Club.

Loving the PDK whilst on tour, but also the ability to push the Sport button and switch to "manual"!

Cheers,

Mark

Any updates? Tucked up over winter?

It is very different to the old 964, but I'm still loving the ride and the comfort!

Whilst it has been in the garage for a good bit over the last few months, it has been out and about on decent days - another ride out with the NE TIPEC folk and the odd trip the shops & the coast!

In May there is a "20 castles in 20 hours" run in aid of prostate cancer organised by the NE TIPEC group. That should be an absolute blast :D

Before then it needs a service and a decision on whether to renew the extended warranty - have a feeling its all going to get expensive :grin:

All sounds good! Especially that event!

Warranty, ultimately good problems to have I guess?! :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravioli
Back