Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wife takes legal action against Porsche

F15HAR said:
No, just basic common sense. Speed doesn't kill, arrogant irresponsible people driving at inappropriate speeds for the road conditions kill.

+1.

And the moral of the story is if the driver of the GT had not been travelling at twice the speed limit then they both would have been much more likely to have survived. Tyre failure or otherwise.

Kristine Rodas should be suing the parents of Roger Rodas for bringing such a moron into the world. She should then sue herself on behalf of her children for marrying him.

There is another story here, which appears to be Roger Rodas did not leave Kristine Rodas named in his will. Only his two children. Kristine Rodas is petitioning for custody even though the two kids have apparently been staying with Grandma. :?:

Filing a Tort claim against Porsche is a perfect smokescreen and guaranteed to acquire maximum coverage in the media. Porsche historically settle out of court in the US so she could pick up a few Dollars relatively easily, gain sympathy for custody and get invited to a few expensive bashes for nowt.

Only in Hollywood. :frustrated:

Plavix said:
Kristine Rodas should be suing the parents of Roger Rodas for bringing such a moron into the world. She should then sue herself on behalf of her children for marrying him.

:floor:

Only in Hollywood, B47

PeterS said:
Only in Hollywood, B47
:floor:

The location of the only pub in Birmingham not to be converted into a place of worship.

The excess speed ultimately assured the sad deaths of these two men but the tyre failure caused the crash.

Nobody knows if one or both would have died had they crashed at 40mph instead after a blow out or partial tyre deflation, that resulted in a sudden loss of control......but they may well have met the same fate.

wizard993 said:
The excess speed ultimately assured the sad deaths of these two men but the tyre failure caused the crash.

Nobody knows if one or both would have died had they crashed at 40mph instead after a blow out or partial tyre deflation, that resulted in a sudden loss of control......but they may well have met the same fate.

So does this mean she should sue the tyre manufacturer instead :dont know:

Someone should pop round and give her a slap around the head :wack:

oi_no.jpg

or maybe the poor woman is just looking for someone to blame. Afterall she did lose her hsuband. All part of the grieving process.

Anyone can drive fast it is easy you just press the right peddle hard the trouble is many people cannot handle the speed going around a 30 mph bend at 40 and your in trouble and as Paul found out it is the sudden stopping part that kills you .

Where this post hits home to me is the fact that he had old tyres on his car......makes me think about the age of my tyres and that perhaps I might just take a quick trip to kwik fit

Is it just me that thinks it looks like a lot of damage for a 90mph crash, or is that about the level of totalling one would expect for such a speed?

M

..... er ...... I haven't seen the picture ...... but at 90mph I would imagine it is pretty much friggen wrecked ....... depending on what it hit.

You need to look at 40 mph crashes to see the crumple zones do there job. A 90 mph crash there is only one outcome.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pands
Back