Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: 997.1 Carrera 4S Tiptronic coupe

spinnaker

Hockenheim
Hi all,

I am now actively on the hunt for a Porsche 997.1 Carrera 4S Tiptronic coupe and have been lurking on the forums for a few months asking dozens of questions.

You guys have given brilliant advice and perhaps some of you are looking to part with your pride and joy in favour of something different? You are enthusiasts who love these cars and I want to join the club with a cared-for 997. I'd much rather buy from you guys than a random garage out for a quick flip.

I have money ready to go for the right car.

Drop me a PM and let me know what you have with an idea of asking price and let's see what you have.

What am I after?

A sorted stock 997.1 C4S coupe Tiptronic in great working order which has been cared for.

Medium mileage up to 80k miles or thereabouts.

Full/strong service history and receipts/invoices for work done.

Not looking for a Targa and ideally no sunroof too.

Very happy to consider cars with a decent engine rebuild.

Would love one with the following but not essential!:

- Comfort heated, electric memory seats (not particularly worried about sport seats but would consider)

- Parking sensors

- BOSE

- Sports Chrono (would be fab to have this but not a deal breaker)

- Cruise control (nice to have)

- PSE (nice to have)

Would love it to be meteor grey, seal grey or perhaps arctic silver, GT silver or midnight blue metallic (i'm not bothered about black, red or yellow).

Black/dark blue interior is a requirement.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes through! :thumbs:

Hopefully I haven't been too picky and put people off. By all means get in touch if you have a 997.1 C4s you are looking to sell. I'm happy to take a look at what you have to offer!

Updated the original request because I'm still on the hunt and perhaps my criteria were too stringent! I have increased the max mileage as well.

:bye: I'm still in the market if anyone has a nice example they are considering selling.

Hi Spinnaker
What is your budget?
I have what I think is one of the best condition cars around and have toyed with selling but just cant make my mind up
C4s tip, GT silver, factory Aerokit, PASM, Bose, Turbo wheels with spacers, heated seats, sunroof. Just been detailed. 47k milage
Wanted for nothing, major service last year
Regards
Toby

Thanks @tobyone, PM sent

My 997.1 C4s 2008

Attachments

• img_1039_2_120.jpg
    img_1039_2_120.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,020
Looks great, I love that colour. Will keep an eye out for a PM.

I will try to upload more phots later, I cant work out how to upload photos on PM
As mentioned its a 2008 C4s 991 997.1
Just over 45k millage, full service history with all receipts
GT Silver
Black interior
PASM
Sport Chrono
Heated seats
Cruise control
Wheel spacers
Sunroof
Factory Aerokit
BOSE
Turbo wheels unmarked
Rarely seen any rain
Third owner and previous 2 I know
£38k I was looking at, which is a bit above what you are looking for, but it is a minter with all work done as and when needed
Will send photos later
Toby

Attachments

• img_1065_118.jpg
    img_1065_118.jpg
    514.7 KB · Views: 4,948
  • img_1061_106.jpg
    img_1061_106.jpg
    969 KB · Views: 4,948
  • img_1036_178.jpg
    img_1036_178.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 4,948
  • img_1037_537.jpg
    img_1037_537.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 4,948
  • img_1042_146.jpg
    img_1042_146.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4,948
  • img_1045_492.jpg
    img_1045_492.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4,948
  • img_1056_190.jpg
    img_1056_190.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 4,948
  • img_1058_162.jpg
    img_1058_162.jpg
    578.1 KB · Views: 4,948
Wow! That does look immaculate. She has clearly been cared for very well.

Thanks for sharing those photos £38k is a good chunk over my budget but I'm sure you'll find a speedy buyer if you do decide to sell.

Thanks fella
I will put it for sale later or early next year
Good luck getting your new car, send me a pic when you get one :thumb:

Thanks Toby! Will do. For now my quest continues :)

Hi folks! I'm still on the hunt for a 997.1 C4S coupe. Any of you good people thinking of selling? Would still much rather have a car from an enthusiast on here who has taken care of their car rather than a dealer.

Still on the look out for a car. At this point my target is still a 997.1 C4S coupe tiptronic upto 75k miles. Anyone any closer to selling their car?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back