Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted Wanted: 993 original rear deck lit with motored spoiler

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

the9nine3

Hello everyone

As to put the rear of my 993 back to standard, am looking for a complete rear deck lid with original speed activated spoiler with all accessories and engine

Not looking for a particular color as i think i'll have to respray anyway

If you guys have that, let me know
If not, am also interested in your piano regarding price for this as i have no idea

Thanks

David

Picture to illustrate what i want, not mine
PORSCHE_993_C4S_2DR_COUPE_MANUAL_27.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ChuckNorris has one for sale on here for £1000 ono. Is that a fair price for a complete decklid and spoiler,probably not far away :thumb:

David

I had one until last month and then I sold it as part of a job lot to an e-bayer.

PM me and I can pass his details onto you. I sold it to him for MUCH LESS than £1k!

BTW. Is it an S or a std narrow body car you are putting back to standard?

Cheers

Andy

I have one for sale. Drop me a message with your number and I can send you some pictures.

the9nine3 said:
Hello everyone

As to put the rear of my 993 back to standard, am looking for a complete rear deck lid with original speed activated spoiler with all accessories and engine

Not looking for a particular color as i think i'll have to respray anyway

If you guys have that, let me know
If not, am also interested in your piano regarding price for this as i have no idea

Thanks

David

Picture to illustrate what i want, not mine
PORSCHE_993_C4S_2DR_COUPE_MANUAL_27.jpg

Hi David I have one for sale and am open to negotiation and it comes complete.

chucknorris said:

Hey, thanks for reaching out. i can't read your PM, have an error message "Could not update private message read status for user"

Can you send me an other one with your phone number maybe?

the9nine3 said:
chucknorris said:

Hey, thanks for reaching out. i can't read your PM, have an error message "Could not update private message read status for user"

Can you send me an other one with your phone number maybe?

Hi David I have sent you a PM again.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back