Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

'Tis a thing of Beauty - Mexico Blue Cayman

Kimbo said:
What is that watermark on there for?
Thats who took the picture, cheaky people wanted £30 to remove it, that's just ridiculous, or 1/2 tank of super unleaded :) so I just kept pic as is, I may take some myself one day :thumb:
Don't supose anyone on here knows how or if watermark can be removed???
Cheers

diverzeusy said:
Kimbo said:
Thats who took the picture, cheaky people wanted £30 to remove it, that's just ridiculous, or 1/2 tank of super unleaded :) so I just kept pic as is, I may take some myself one day :thumb:
Cheers

I do but itll cost you £50

kingston said:
diverzeusy said:
Kimbo said:
Cheers

I do but itll cost you £50
Oh, go on then, let me have your nigerian bank act. details and i'll western union it straight to you :floor:

diverzeusy said:
Kimbo said:
Cheers

Can't be removed I'm afraid. It's an average snap and not worth £30. I'd have charged you a tenner.

It's still there at 49 bags :floor:

I'm liking the Guards Red in at RPM at 36 bags as it's got some decent options albeit alcantara seats and most likely standard AC but does have PSE which is rare on 2.7 :grin: Not sure how they get round to offering the 'extended' warranty given it's being sold by non-franchise which cancels any extra bought warranty out?

IMG_4449.jpg

Trouble is I want to pay 30 large. Although if it was Oct 2017 I'd take a punt as the timing will be right. But who knows the blue one will probably still be for sale then and they might take a knock :roll:

That red Cayman is featured in the latest edition of GT Porsche in a comparison on what's the best way to spend £35k versus a 997 C2, which is also an RPM car, but is now showing as reserved.

They like both cars very much, but the Cayman edges it if you don't need 2+2.

The way I see it:

Get the colour you want.
Get the spec you want.
If you find one that's over the top on the price, but you can afford it, then buy it, drive it and forget about the money.

Kimbo said:
The way I see it:

Get the colour you want.
Get the spec you want.
If you find one that's over the top on the price, but you can afford it, then buy it, drive it and forget about the money.

Strangely enough my wife agrees with your point of view. :what: However I was born with short arms but the trousers I buy have deep pockets :roll:

It's still up at 49 bags despite Black Friday and Internet Monday :floor:

Trouble is Chappell are selling a 2014 14k black 2.7 PDK + PASM + PSE + Sat Nav + extended leather + 14-way seats + Dual climate for 39 bags :dont know:

Zingari said:
However I was born with short arms but the trousers I buy have deep pockets :roll:

Bet you can still peel an orange in them though.

alex yates said:
Zingari said:
However I was born with short arms but the trousers I buy have deep pockets :roll:

Bet you can still peel an orange in them though.

I've progresed to silently cracking walnuts :thumb:

Zingari said:
It's still up at 49 bags despite Black Friday and Internet Monday :floor:

Trouble is Chappell are selling a 2014 14k black 2.7 PDK + PASM + PSE + Sat Nav + extended leather + 14-way seats + Dual climate for 39 bags :dont know:

Ask your Mrs to have a rummage for your wallet then buy it! That 2.7 has a lovely spec (14 ways :thumb:) though personally I'd be cutting wifely allowances and generally pairing back to find the extra readies for the blue one...

It's still up @49 bags :floor:

Boxing Day sale :?: :roll:

How do pastel paint colours wear in terms of showing up scratches, dirt etc?

Just curious as never had one in those colours. I had a dark blue and ooooooh noooooo, never again! Seemed a lot worse than black for emphasising even the tiniest of scratches.

I think the lighter the colour the better you are as paint chips will show the lighter primer coats underneath that contrasts more with darker/metallic colours :dont know:

The 'Shmee' GT4 is up for 85 bags (dropped form 90) with OPC Colchester. Must be SOR as there is 'interest' if he drops his load by 5 bags :grin: That car had a full wrap but now removed to reveal perfect blue paintwork.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pands
Back