Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The 996 eBay bargain thread.

IanV5 - Since every part listed so far is on a buy it now listing I can't see how we will all be outbidding each other. I see your point though but I think we all scour the usual sites for parts anyway.

Thought I'd mention my cheapie centre caps Alex linked to, arrived today.
Way better than expected. How do they do it for the money and include postage and a free set of dust caps (which I'll give to some BMX'ing yoofs or something).

For the record, they are concaved as they should be. They look flat in my pic.

Just wanted to say that I got the mats and wheel caps. Very very pleased with both :)

On that note, does anybody know the cheap version of the wing mirror motors? My passenger side isn't working as expected and I know that the VW ones will fit and cost less than half the Porsche ones.

Thanks!

Alex, A great start to a thread that can save us all money, keep adding the bargains :thumb: :grin:

Centre caps ordered. Has anyone fitted the free dust caps or just given them to the local chavs? :D

stevepen said:
Centre caps ordered. Has anyone fitted the free dust caps or just given them to the local chavs? :D

I only bought some new ones because a dust cap went missing :grin:

Both dust and centre caps have just knocked 5 years off my alloys :lol:

Caps bought and fitted. Best £9 ever spent on a car!!! :thumbs:

B3B6B2CE-81FB-4F55-85B2-5C44F537F42B_zpsly0e5bmz.jpg

Someone in Germany trying to pass them off as genuine on one of the parts facebook pages :x

33D6F41C-0DBE-482F-B208-A3C1BE5C0207_zpsc8fraraj.png

If anyone sees a set of Black floor mats, please let me know.

Thanks

i am thinking of the short shifter but unsure how to fit - anyone up north know how this is done ??
Even better who would like to do it it for me :) cheers

Simon

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back