Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Temperature settings

Allan E

Monza
Advice please, no matter what temperature setting you select on the drivers side after stopping and switching off, when switching the ignition back on the temperature setting goes to 28 degrees C automatically. Fine in the colder weather but in the warmer weather :heat:

It varies from model to model and without being in the car and looking i can't say for certain but its on the instrument cluster go into settings then locking .. in one of the sub menus you should find the Auto on / off setting ..

Alter this depending on which on its set to .. alter the temp settings then try locking and unlocking the car .

It should be in the hand book under comfort settings .. although i agree it's a war and peace type of book .

Thanks for the reply, I have attempted to follow your instructions and something has worked! Now both drivers and passenger temperatures when the ignition is switched on are reading 24 degrees and the fan setting on one bar. We have consulted the 381 page handbook and frustratingly give up.

The handbooks for these cars are original written in German then translated to english .. it's not always easy to understand what they are trying to tell you to do ..

I have to read similar instructions for different jobs on these cars and i still get confused as to what they are trying to say after all these years .. 16 :)

Your local garage whether OPC or Indy when open will be able to help more ..

For me i would need to sit in the car to then adjust it .. i have nothing at home i can read up on to help out further .. other than if you have memory seats then set the temp / seat / mirror then code it to the car on no. 1.

Sorry .

No worries, as you say when things get back to normal we may get it sorted.
We love the car, Mahogany metallic, had it since Sept. last year, it is a 2016 diesel S bought with 8700 miles, £14k of options. All the usual stuff but the best is the 360 degree all round parking cameras. Select the sport option and it feels as quick as our 993.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back