Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD Recaro Pole Position ABE with all 996 mounting hardware

identti

Nearly new Recaro Pole Position ABE in Ambala black/dynamica suede for sale in excellent condition, along with all necessary 996 mounting hardware.

Bought from GSM Performancing/Sports Seats 4u this summer in June, and only arrived in mid August (there's about an 8 week lead time on these).

I have wide shoulders and a small waist and despite most people finding these seats extremely comfortable, unfortunately they're just not comfortable for me, so I've gone back to the standard sports seat for now.

Here's what's included:
- Recaro Pole Position with ABE Bucket Seat - RRP £804.99
- Recaro Seats Porsche 911 (996) Boxster Direct Fit Sub-frames - RRP £174.17
- Recaro Steel Side Mount Brackets To Fit Pole Position ABE - RRP £77.08

It's back in it's original box with all the included hardware.

Total including VAT would be £1,252.07 but I got a bit of a discount when purchasing so I paid £1,116.24.

The seat and rails are in pretty much as new condition. They were only in the car for September. These seats don't really depreciate even in much worse condition, plus I spent 2+ hours assembling all the hardware (it comes in 10+ separate pieces like Ikea flat pack, but worse as the instructions are useless!).

For the reasons above I'm looking for £1000 including postage (which won't be cheap as it is a big box and will make sure it's insured!), which I think is fair considering everything is basically as new.

Photos and purchase receipt below:

£1000 inc. postage, or collection from Hurley, Berkshire.

Thanks,
Rob

Now sold

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back