Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

***SOLD*** DSC Sport V1 PASM Controller 997 Gen 2

Jms1

£800 o.n.o.

This fits all Gen 2 997 and 987 models. Great improvement in suspension compliancy and control over stock PASM module. However, after upgrading my suspension to TracTive's Touring line suspension, my DSC suspension unit is now surplus to requirements.

Purchased from TracTive UK and supplied with original box. As new.

'The easiest install of all DSC Sport products, the V1 Plug N Play takes under 5 minutes to install and requires no tools. Like all DSC Sport controllers, the DSC Sport V1 Plug N Play Controller allows users to tune by g-force, brake pressure, acceleration, speed, steering, and control the effective damping range via shock calibration.'

If you have any questions, please call me.

Jason.

PM incoming

Hi Gerry, for some reasons my emails to you are getting stuck in that outbox.

My last message reads....

Yes it is compatible. However, please note that your car will need a separate accelerometer fitting to provide the necessary info. The Gen 2 models have this additional accelerometer fitted as standard.

The Design 911 website states: **Note: 3-axis Accelerometer product code DSC12121 is required.**

Please let me know if you if you still want to go ahead with the purchase?
Best regards,

Jason
07905 517260

Jms1 said:

Your message isn't stuck. It will stay in your 'outbox' until the recipient opens it. Only then will it move to your 'sent' box.

thanks for clarifying on the messages. I'll PM now.

T8 said:
Jms1 said:

Your message isn't stuck. It will stay in your 'outbox' until the recipient opens it. Only then will it move to your 'sent' box.

Thanks. I googled and found out it wasn't user error :)

Item now Sold. Thanks to you all for the interest.

Regards,

Jason.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back