Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

**SOLD** 2003 911 Carrera 2 (Speed Yellow) **SOLD**

Good work :thumb:

Do we know the new owner, if not, did you talk him into joining 911UK?

Again, thanks for the kind words! I know when selling a car one person's money is as good as anyone elses but it's still nice when you know the next owner is a Porsche nut who appreciates the car and its condition. 8)

GT4 said:
Do we know the new owner, if not, did you talk him into joining 911UK?
He's not on 911UK but for some reason the plate on his 993 seemed familiar (not sure I should post the whole plate but ended in RUF, black 993 turbo) so he may well be 'active' in the Porsche scene.

I told him of 911UK, and also pointed everyone else who enquired about my car here too, ie 'even if you don't end up buying my 996, get over to 911UK and do some research, ask some questions etc and even look at members cars for sale, you're more likely to find a good one there'. :thumb:

Well, your car must be as good in the flesh as it looks in the pictures for you to have sold so quickly.

Didn't seem five minutes ago you put the ad up.

Congrats and sorry to see you/it go, but I guess there's nothing to stop you hanging round and the new owner may pop in too.

Hopefully you'll be back in a Porsche soon.

:bye:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back