Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Shark Werks Sport Exhaust for 991.1 Carrera / S

TonyC911

Barcelona
Hi Guys, looking to sell my used Shark Werks back box delete / x-over pipe soon and thought I would offer it here first. I really wanted the switchable PSE and have decided to bite the bullet and spend the cash, so this will be removed from my car next week on 13 Oct.

Shark Werks Sport Exhaust for 991 Carrera / S

3-D CAD designed with optimal flow, fit, weight savings and sound enhancement, our system replaces the center muffler on any Porsche 3.4L and 3.8L 991 Carrera. By utilizing appropriately-sized diameter tubing and straightening out the flow, we achieved our desired sound and minimized resonance. Our direct bolt-on exhaust installs into the factory location without any modification or compromise and is completely reversible. An overall weight saving of 7 pounds is achieved with a more aggressive idle and outside bark with a deeper tone. On the inside you can still talk on the phone and/or listen to the radio without any compromise. When you apply aggressive throttle you can hear a more exciting pitch and tone. Playing around with the throttle induces crackles and deeper howls more fitting for a 911.

More info available here - https://www.sharkwerks.com/exhaust/p4977-sharkwerks-sport-exhaust-for-991-carrera-s-SHAX403

Collection preferred, but I will consider local'ish delivery within approx. 30 miles of High Wycombe, Bucks. Could also meet you within a reasonable distance, please contact me to discuss.

Looking for £500. Any questions just ask

Attachments

• 20201024_131619small_487.jpg
    20201024_131619small_487.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 1,291
Open to reasonable offers :thumbs:

Now SOLD! :D

However, I do have a used spare OEM rear muffler and 2 x side mufflers from my 2012 991.1 3.8 for sale. Plenty of life still left in them, or maybe you could experiment with modifying the internals for improved sound!

Please drop me a PM if you're interested :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpkM3
Back