Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Santa got stuck in the chimney, but finally delivered

Wow, nice. What colour is it, looks purple in some of the pictures?

Basalt Black Metallic.

Porsche use a mostly gold metal flake in this metallic (instead of pure silver) for a warmer black.

9-2.jpg

Beautiful. But I agree that you should leave it as is - - dunno why some people have such a thing against putting Porsche on the back...

manek said:
Beautiful. But I agree that you should leave it as is - - dunno why some people have such a thing against putting Porsche on the back...

I am not going to remove the PORSCHE lettering, but really like the way durgesh's car looks with the black lettering on the back, I am trying to find someone who can black chrome the PORSCHE and remove the rest, it's just too fussy.

GT4 said:
PeterS said:
Do you have any video of the exhaust?

:hand:

I have printed that and stuck it on my screen at work!! Excellent :thumbs:

That looks gorgeous... far better than the 996/7 Cabs....

Very nice....indeed better looking than previous cabs.

Enoy!

~ Maxie :)

Just read the treatment you had with your last purchase.
Really hope you get the chance to enjoy this one.

Sweet!! :thumbs:

Awesome!

At 1200 miles now, so driving a little more spirited, but only another 600 miles to go.... :D

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back