Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Recommendations for Alloy Refurbishing around London

msaif996

Monza
Morning all, can anyone recommend a company who do a good job refurbishing alloys. I just spoke to Chris at Exel and he’s no longer trading. I’m in London and anyone who does a call out service where they fit temp alloys whilst they carry out the work appeals. I wouldn’t need use of my car whilst they refurbish the alloys so it’s not time critical and I’m more interested in the quality of the work. Thank you for any recommendations.

Hi mate, I've also used Exel wheels twice in the past, and as a result of Chris no longer trading (super sad!), I can highly recommend 'Whoopswheelfixit' based in Enfield, speak to Mark. Their premises are only a 5min walk to the tube station. These guys really know their stuff!

I went from black to satin neodyme (the latest 992 gold hue). Also, I recommend checking out Whoopswheelfixit's gallery, for a whole host of wheel finishes!

https://www.instagram.com/whoopswheelfixit/Gt wheel1-COLLAGE.jpg

Perfect thank you. My car is booked in. Lovely alloys by the way.

Autowerks in slough

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back