Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Drivers Side Headlamp Leveling Sensor Problem

Roobarb

Hi,
Hoping one of you kind people can help me out. I have a model S 911 2012 vintage. Recently the ceramic mount holding the driver's side headlamp leveling sensor to the engine broke and the only thing holding the sensor to the engine was the wiring. The wires then broke off from the electrical connector plug. I retrieved the sensor and plug and am able to easily source and replace the sensor. The problem I have is that there are now three wires that attach to the sensor via the electrical connector plug dangling from the engine - blue, green and what appears to be a blue/white wire. The electrical connector plug itself (part no. 4B0 973 712 A from the VAG group) has four connections. One of these is not used and this is the top left as you look at the plug from above (see attachment). That leaves three connections and the three wires but I do not know which wire to connect to each connection. Can any body help?
Many Thanks
Pete A

Attachments

• img_4303_224.jpg
    img_4303_224.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 206

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla