Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Not so new, not so daily - my jalopy reborn.

You're an inspiration. My car is pretty mucky and I'm sat in doors watching TV. You have washed both today? How long did you spend doing them?

Is that camper van a very early convertion to gas :dont know:

nigel99 said:
You're an inspiration. My car is pretty mucky and I'm sat in doors watching TV. You have washed both today? How long did you spend doing them?
Hardly an inspiration mate.

Washed the black car yesterday morning, but man it looked good this morning in the low sun.

Got drunk as a skunk last night, but got up at 8am (with killer red eye ) to wash mine whilst the paint was cool. Result was well worth it.
All down to Blackfire products to be honest. :D

Mate, you don't need to remove the wheels to fit the stone guards :D

nigel99 said:
Mate, you don't need to remove the wheels to fit the stone guards :D
:floor:

A quick peak at the wheels. I have black centers for then, just forgot to give them to be fitted..

CarreraMonkey said:
A quick peak at the wheels. I have black centers for then, just forgot to give them to be fitted..

Come on, get them on already!? :eek:ld:

Like that, like that a lot, really stamped your signature on your car now, transformed the look of it 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back