Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for a 997 gen 2 for a friend. Opinions on this pls?

Car looks nice, albeit slightly more expensive than I thought it should be?

Some of the pictures show winter tyres and some are summer - does it come with two sets of wheels? Are they looking for a manual or PDK car?

Think it comes with both summer and winter tyres but one set of wheels.
Thought a little overpriced but if it's really clean and well documented history then it might be worth the extra?
He's open to manual or pdk, Ive tried to steer him towards pdk as that's my preference but he seems ok either way.

He likes the colour and the sports seats so that is a plus.
I think the mileage seems ok'ish too for a 12//13 yo car. He would only do 2-3k a year so shouldn't be a problem.

Am I right that it's arctic silver?

Looks like GT silver to me. Have you been to see it? Some cars look quite nice in photos but less good in person. Would you have it inspected before purchase?

For pricing, I think that depends how price sensitive your friend is / if they would rather shop for a couple of months to get the same/similar a bit more cheaply.

Quite a nice looking .2 popped up on here from a forum member the other day. Maybe get be worth a quick look in the classified section. 👍

I'd buy the white gen 2 at Hexagon or red gen 1 at 911 Virgin. Your friend will always get his money back on those two reference examples - obviously put in cheeky bids but they're the best on the mkt imo :wink:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
white981gt4
Back