Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jackpoint Jackstands - group shipping?

Still good with me Stuart :thumb:

I don't mind paying a bit to have them couriered oop north from London if you don't mind organising.

Yep - at that I'll go for it (2 pairs). No urgency from me so if there is a delay it isn't any kind of issue.

1) Stuart, London or Berks W1 or SL5 (1x pair)
2) Ocean Blue (2x pairs)
3) Disco possible 2xpairs
4) Numbercruncher (2x pairs) DN16

Ok, so we have the 4 of us. I have emailed John at Jackpoint for best way to proceed. Can you all please PM me your email addresses and I'll group together an email.

Just to confirm - everyone wants low entry pads?

:thumb:

Stuart,

I am interested in 2 sets for a GT3 and extra set of pads for general use ?
Still available to get on your list ?
Terry

Hello, I've just bumped into your group buy as I am desperate to buy two pairs, so I've just joined this forum. My car is an Audi B8 S4 so has the same issues as you have when trying to lift it up. I have also been in touch with JACKPOINT but my first two attempts to get them or his to link me to other UK based evaporated as no one seemed to want to make the effort to play their part of a group buy. Any way, is there still time to join this group, I would be buying two pairs with the general top with the slot? Also, how does the cash thing happen. I see one or person on this buy is Aberdeen based, I am just outside Edinburgh so would be willing to travel or split the travel if both our orders either went to Aberdeen of me in Edinburgh. Thanks Iain

Stuart - I've PMed you with email and pad details.

On the subject of dispersal once they have landed - I was assuming to pick them up from Stuart directly at some mutually convenient time. If it is more convenient for anyone to subsequently pick theirs up from me than Stuart then that is an option to pick up through an email trail once he has the mailing list together.

On the money side of things - up to Stuart as to whether he wants to let his credit card carry the balance until they are landed or whether it makes better sense for everyone to pay everything or at least a hefty deposit in advance by bank transfer?

On the money side of things - up to Stuart as to whether he wants to let his credit card carry the balance until they are landed or whether it makes better sense for everyone to pay everything or at least a hefty deposit in advance by bank transfer?

Call it off when your ready stuart I can pay the full estimated price using the bank fast pay system, generally 2 hours.

1) Stuart, London W1 (1x pair) - low entry jack pad
2) Ocean Blue (2x pairs) - Aberdeen
3) Disco (2x pairs) - low entry jack pad and additional 2x recessed pad
4) Numbercruncher (2x pairs) DN14 - low entry jack pad
5) RUM4MO (Iain) - Audi - (2x pairs) - Edinburgh - standard jack pad
6) 911TEL - (2x pairs) - low entry with additional 2x standard pad

I have Disco and Numbercruncher's email addresses.

It was mentioned before by John @ Jackpoint that the break point for shipping is around 3 pairs. If 4 pairs are going to Scotland it may be easiest to do 2 shipments.

Thoughts?

Can everyone confirm exactly what extras they require ie recessed, standard, low profile, universal etc?

I'm easy either way, ie one consignment, or one to South and one to Scotland, also I'm easy over where they are sent if you agree to two consignments. John already knows my email address for sending a Paypal payment demand, and I'll send him my postal details so that he has as many contact details as possible. My request is for 2 pairs of stands with pinched sill adaptors.

Maybe as you were already in the original group buy, it would be better if you are the one that they get sent to, it might seem easier to the Jackpoint end, but I'm easy on who gets the delivery. I'm just very keen to keep this going as a previous "UK buy" I was joined just fizzled out! I'll PM you later.

RUM4MO said:
Maybe as you were already in the original group buy, it would be better if you are the one that they get sent to, it might seem easier to the Jackpoint end, but I'm easy on who gets the delivery. I'm just very keen to keep this going as a previous "UK buy" I was joined just fizzled out! I'll PM you later.

By the way, my order is for 2 pairs with normal profile pinched weld sill adaptors for use with an Audi S4.

I can have them picked up from Aberdeen if that's possible, I'm out of UK at present but I can arrange someone pick up in ABZ.?

4 Pads for Porsche fitment......

I think the same pads will suffice for the SL....anyone know otherwise.?

How about payment Stu?

Terry

I can have them picked up from Aberdeen if that's possible
911TEL,
If it makes life easier the partner goes vist her mum in Aviemore. RUM4MO and I are getting something together for delivery.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geoff993
Back