Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is this the right oil?

That's the motorsport version, i don't know what difference there is (if any) to the "normal" version.

I'll probably get flamed - but I wouldn't go for this oil in your car. Save your money and buy a good A40 compliant oil. Eurocarparts are doing 30% off right now.

I know what you're saying.
I have had this stuff in before but this is a different design bottle, I wonder if it's the same stuff. I can't see any bottles like this on the Millers site.

Unfortunately Opie are only showing one in stock or I would've bought it from
there.

a quick search and the only place this design of bottle / label is used (as an image) is ... eBay.

That would put enough doubt into my mind to only buy from somewhere reputable! :eek:

That's my concern. JJCrace and rally have 99.8% and 1000s of sales every month and they have a note in the description saying the bottle shown is an old design and different to the one you will receive. I wondered if anybody had bought from them before.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back