Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Herman Yellow 991-Modifications thread

Sponge congrats! Would be good to hear your thoughts on the differences between 997 and 991 plus how did you find dealing with Redline??

Racing Yellow - only colour worth buying :lol:

Looks fantastic Mr Sponge

:thumbs:

Gunmetal wheels, matching bonnet/roof stripe.

Very very nice.

:envy:

:thumbs:

That's lovely...and that SBSP colour scheme would be perfect for you :grin:

:thumb:

ragpicker said:
Would like to see some black accents on there to break up the bloody yellow a bit! :grin:

Or green:

1992-94-man-utd-newton-kit.jpg

Oooooooohhhh that is nice. That is very nice indeed. And with an X51 Powerkit. That is an absolutely cracking piece of kit :envy:

Congratulations on a superb choice. :thumbs:

:worship: :worship: :worship:

........although have to agree with the comments about wheels though. It's all personal opinion, of course, but all I can think of when I see completely black wheels is...... :eek:

Either some sort of chrome rim for a G-series 911 look or maybe anthracite? :?:

But really, who cares. It's gourgeous. And that ducktail too :cloud9: :thumbs:

HSC911 said:
ragpicker said:
Would like to see some black accents on there to break up the bloody yellow a bit! :grin:

Or green:

1992-94-man-utd-newton-kit.jpg

Green stripe
:eek: :D :eek: :eek: that could look amazing, any pics??

About as full monty a C2S can be, well found, looks fantastic, wheels included, less is more with colours on top of such a lovely design as the 991 and at 20" the rims hardly need further emphasis. All subjective, best to live with the car for a week or two IMO.

If you did want to add another black accent to break the yellow up a little, these guys have options for the 991:-

https://www.designstuffonline.co.uk..._specific/porsche/porsche_911_991_decals.html

For example the 'Carrera T" side decal is a recently added option.

Attachments

• d6a0fa58_7bbb_4b51_9f39_5b1851e74e70_212.jpeg
    d6a0fa58_7bbb_4b51_9f39_5b1851e74e70_212.jpeg
    271.9 KB · Views: 2,704

Attachments

• t_style_144.jpg
    t_style_144.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2,550
Big no! to side stripes :D

Ah, shame 🙂

With Herman (White) gone, is it not bad cricket to name the new one Herman as well?

I was thinking "Bananadrama" 8)

jotaking said:
With Herman (White) gone, is it not bad cricket to name the new one Herman as well?

I was thinking "Bananadrama" 8)

Nope another Herman in a series of Herman's, the first Herman yellow obviously!

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Will.i.am911
Back