Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GTS lower rear bumper valance

nuts

Trainee
Hi all,

The dark grey valance on my GTS bumper is wearing near the bottom and I'm wanting to bring it back to new. I was hoping it can be separated from the bumper but after taking the bumper off, it's clear you can't.

Does anyone know what the finish is for me to have repaired? Is it a spray job? Matt or satin? pain't code?

Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• 4b7b4f9d_0b18_4aec_b485_5dec5a66df28_467.jpeg
    4b7b4f9d_0b18_4aec_b485_5dec5a66df28_467.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 419
Bump

nuts said:
Hi all,

The dark grey valance on my GTS bumper is wearing near the bottom and I'm wanting to bring it back to new. I was hoping it can be separated from the bumper but after taking the bumper off, it's clear you can't.

Does anyone know what the finish is for me to have repaired? Is it a spray job? Matt or satin? pain't code?

Any help appreciated.

When you say it's 'wearing', is it faded or damaged?

On my 991.1 I damaged mine reversing and was able to successfully replace it. Not sure if yours is the same design, but on the 991 it is held in by a large number of plastic tabs. I had to cut the tabs on the old one to remove it and the new one was just a press fit, the tabs lock it in place.

I personally have never liked the black front splitter and rear 'diffuser" on the GTS.

Mines a C4S in dark blue, but with GTS bumpers on and I think those parts look way better in body colour.

111100-D1-C44-E-47-DC-A333-A0-B2-B2-B06-C2-F.jpg

So why not get yours just sprayed in white?

Cheers,

Jonathan

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newbieporsche
Back