Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: Genuine Porsche GT3 Recaro Bucket Driver's Seat RUF logo

mazza

Sao Paulo
I have for sale a genuine Porsche GT3 Recaro bucket seat for a 996 in black leather.

The leather is in excellent condition, no rips/tears and has at some stage been professionally modified to have the RUF logo instead of the Porsche crest.

The black shell has no cracks, but there is a long horizontal scratch along the bottom, and a couple of smaller scratches. These can of course be repainted but as it isn't really visible it didn't bother me.

Comes complete with the original mounting brackets, 996 seat rails, seat belt fixing block and seat belt buckle with cable to attach to the loom.

£1750 or very near offer, collection welcome from west London, or shipping can be arranged at extra cost.

Please pm me for more details/photos.

Attachments

• 846a99d1_bfbc_4226_951f_6ee3c8f700c2_163.jpeg
    846a99d1_bfbc_4226_951f_6ee3c8f700c2_163.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,362
Lots of views but no comments or questions... :?:

Probably just came to see what Ruf gt3 seat was/is only to find it's a 996 alien that's been modded.

I thought it was going to be a race seat tbh

It definitely changes the driving experience for the better as you sit lower and further back... plus it's more comfortable for me as you're sitting 'in" it not on top like the standard or sports seats...

Lovely seat that you definitely don't see every day. Only issue for me would be the fact that there's only one.

It's a lot of money to spend to have one odd seat in your car and the chances of another one coming up are mega slim. Then the chances of another one coming up and being in equally good condition are even slimmer.

They are great seats though. I've had genuine ones in Nomex, copy ones in leather and genuine ones in leather and as I've said before, seats and suspension are the two biggest changes to feel, that you can make to a 996.

Good luck with the sale. :thumb:

I'll be honest Id love it and wouldn't bother me having the one as 90% of the time its just me in the car but as said its a lot of cash up front.

If we hadnt just bought another dog (for about the same as this :eek: ) Id have been interested if it were closer.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back