Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: 996 GT3 centre console, steering wheel, seats

jaysagood

Centre console bought from Porsche a couple of months ago and trial fitted but that's it. I couldn't find a suitable solution for keeping the double din and relocating the AC controls so now selling. The kit consists of the large carpet section and also the small cover you need to cover the hole in the centre console. Both are black. £175 posted. They are essentially brand new and you wont have to go pick them up from Porsche.

Secondly a GT3 steering wheel that has been retrimmed by Dave the Trimmer in alcantara and contrast blue stitch. This came with my car but I prefer the MOMO. The previous owner bought this from RPM Technik last year and paid over £1200 (I have the invoice). It has had very little use and is also essentially brand new. Comes with airbag. Selling for £1k picked up (I don't think you can post air bags?)

Finally black leather electric optional sports seats complete with runners. Very good condition with no damage and wear as you expect. Bolsters are all good and everything works. £600 collected.

If someone wants the whole lot would do a deal.

If you want pics please PM me your phone number.

Thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back