Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Foxwell NT530 spoiler deactivation.

Sipod

Just took delivery of a new NT530 as I read they were the tool
To decode/deactivate the spoiler on my 997.1. Disappointingly that function is not supported. Anyone have a fix for this ?

Mine does the same for the rear control module.

I did read that a recode / clear errors using Piwis made it available again... But do not know sadly!

It doesnt work, you can access the module once IIRC, then you need a durametric to reset it.
PIWIS probably does too, but everywhere I read said Durametric professional; which is what I used successfully.

I did think I'd seen the rear spoiler somewhere else and maybe try

21. VEH. ELECTRICAL SYS Control System

1 and then 1

Then there's options for Rear Spoiler.

There's also rear lid interior light... Not sure if this is for a cayman maybe? I assume it's not the light for the engine bay?

Thank you so much 😊 you are correct it is there.
Next silly question. Do I opt for spoiler installed or not installed in light of the fact I have a aero now fitted with the removal of the C2S standard!

I assume not installed... Mine says installed with the standard spoiler that can go up and down.

I assume not installed means it's fixed and will not try and raise up and down at speed or with the button, nor check for errors... But I am just guessing about that

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back