Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FOR SALE: Genuine 997.1 PSE including tips

plavix

Mugello
I swapped out my exhaust last year, or was it the year before, and now have a used pair of Genuine Porsche (Eisenmann) PSE mufflers with PSE tips, including vaccum valves. All in full working order, although the right-side down pipe needs welding. Easy enough for any exhaust shop. They were on the car for around eight years / 50K miles. Valves were replaced under warranty in 2019.

I'm offering here before they go on fleabay, where they're rather expensive.

Right-side: £350
Left-side: £550
Tips: £200

I've priced in order to reflect the cost of repair, which realistically is going to be closer to between £50 and £100.

If you fancy, like me, going the whole PSE retrofit route, adding the electrics and vacuum lines is only around £200 in extra bits, plus fitting. I can sort out the part numbers required, and even get them for around 20% less than List. I'd recommend Zuffenhaus for fitting, as they're competitively priced, do a great job and they're genuinely a pleasure to deal with.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back