Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale For sale 964 coupe

Car, parts, accessories, number plates and all sorts for sale.
Look like I might be on the wrong site to sell this car .
Last time I sold my 911s on Porsche post. sold it to the first chap who viewed it
I must be getting to old for Porsche ownership
OK, let's assume this isn't a wind-up.

Most people, if not all, will want a picture of the car so they can see the details, options etc. Then most people, if not all, would expect some description of the car and details of the history and options so they can make an informed choice. I'm sure when you sold it on Porsche Post it wasn't a cryptic advert.

964 coupe is a desirable car, you'll sell it in minutes if it's priced correctly but people will only judge that on details. It took about 5 nudges for you to quote the price and location. Add a picture or two and some description....

See your point
Just kind of thought people on this site
Would know what a red 964 coupe would look like

e-needpics.gif

1709908053757.png

So, couple of questions, only small questions, but just minor things I would like to know.

Mileage?
Price?

Service history?

Decent photos of exterior and interior to show condition of both.

What work has been carried out to keep it tip top?

Massive difference between the 964's changing hands for £40k vs £80k, both can be a red coupe with log book and 2 keys, if one has had £50,000 spent on it over the last few years and the other has had dent devil's come and pull the car park dings out it sort of explains the price differences.

For Zingari, this is the interior

Attachments

• IMG_0426.png
    IMG_0426.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 11
Some great humour on this thread! Don't be shy flogdog.tell us about your car? Are these early 993 wheels or were they available on a 964?

Some great humour on this thread! Don't be shy flogdog.tell us about your car? Are these early 993 wheels or were they available on a 964?
They most certainly were not available on the 964. The wheels should be D90 or Cup1. Flag mirrors and not updated to teardrops that's a plus for originality Ride height looks stock.

If you're serious about selling it give me a price and some details. I'll buy the right car at the right price over the phone.

They're 993 16" wheels, and being pedantic, the front indicators should be orange, not clear.

Calling Mr Eaton, George Eaton. Please come to reception

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpkM3
Back