Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Does anyone know this high mileage 996 Turbo??

Only 25k? You have to wonder what they bought it for!

It's been on awhile (last year) looks nice for the money, will come with 3 months warranty of you buy it, take it straight to a indy are see what needs doing and claim under warranty.

You have to question the wisdom of buying any prestige car from an outfit with the name 'Kash 4 Kars' though !

As said before it's been for sale for absolutely ages and although it presents well in the images the only true way to find out if it's a lemon is to call them, have a chat ,do some due diligence and if you feel it's worth pursuing it further get a PPI done.

That's always a tricky one, when something has been for sale for a good while you get to thinking nobody else wants it so why should I buy it?
But sometimes it's just that it's a hit of a niche item and not what everyday punters are looking for. As said Kash for kars probably not where you'd expect to buy a Porsche.

Then again, I recently bought a turbo s from a mainly 4 wheel drive centre who knew very little about the car and had also had it sitting for several months. It was initially overpriced by around 3k but ultimately reduced so I went for it. Turned out to be a goodun, all checked out with previous owner etc.

I'd say do some detective work and a bit of snooping in the glove box.
Fwiw I bet if the same car was for sale with a reputable Indy and it had a nice little story about its provenance they'd be queuing up for it 😀

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andewcb
Back