Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Divorce letter

Rodders

Magny-Cours
found this on another forum.........I found it funny at any rate :lol:

Dear Connie

I know the counsellor said we shouldn't contact each other during our cooling off period ,but I couldn't wait anymore.

The day you left, I swore I'd never talk to you again but that was just the wounded little boy in me talking.
Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make contact. In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to me. I guess my pride needed that. but now I see that my pride cost me a lot of things.
I'm tried of pretending I don't miss you. I don't careabout looking bad anymore. I dont care who makes the first move as long as one of us does. Maybe its time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our hurt.

This is what my heart says; There's no one like you Connie. I look for you in the eyes and breasts of every woman I see, but they're not you.They're not even close....

Two weeks ago, I met this girl at Flamingos and brought her home with me
I don't say this to hurt you, but just to illustrate the depth of my depression. She was young, maybe 19; with one of those perfect bodies that only youth and maybe a childhood spent ice skating can give you.
I mean, just a perfect body. like you wouldn't believe and an A
that just wouldn't quit. Everys mans dream, right ??

As I sat on the couch being blown by this stunner , I thought, look at the stuff we've made important in our lives. Its all so superficial.
What does a perfect body mean??
Does it make her better in bed ??
Well in this case, yes, but you see what i'm getting at.
Does it make her a better person ?
Does she have a better heart than my moderately attractive Connie?
I doubt it
I don't know maybe I'm just growing up a little.

Later, after I'd tossed her about half a pint of throat yogurt, I found myself thinking.
"why do I feel so drained and empty?" It wasn't just her flawless technique or her slutty ,shameless hunger, but something else. Some nagging feeling of loss. why did it feel so incomplete ? And then it hit me...
It didn't feel the same because you weren't there to watch. Do you know what I mean? Nothing feels the same without you Connie
Im just going crazy without you
And everything I do just reminds me of you ??

Remember Carol, that single Mum we met at the Holiday Inn last year??
Well, she dropped by last week with some lasagna. She thought I wasn't eating right without a woman around.
I didn't know what she meant till later, but thats not the real story.Anyway, we had a few glasses of wine and the next thing you know we're banging away in our old bedroom. And this tart is a total monster in the sack.
She's giving me everything, youknow, like a real woman does when she's not hung up about her weight or her career and wheather the kids can hear us. All of a sudden, she spots the tilting mirror on your grandmother old table. so she puts it on the floor and we straddle it, so we can watch ourselves and its totally HOT, but it makes me sad too because I cant help thinking.
"why didn't Connie ever put the mirror on the floor?
We've had that old table for say 15 years and we never used it as a **** toy"

On Saturday your sister dropped by with my copy of the restaining order. I mean Vicki's just a kid and all, but shes got a pretty good head on her shoulders and shes been a real friend during this painful time.
Shes pulling for us to get back together ...she really is

So we're doing JDs shots in the bath and talking about happier times. Heres this teenage girl with the same DNA as you and all I do is think of how much she looked like you when you were 18. And that just makes me cry.Then it turns out Vicky's really into the whole ***** thing, that gets me to thinking how many times I pressured you about trying it and how thats probably fueled some of the bitterness between us.
But do you see even then, when I'm thrusting inside your baby sister cinnamon ring ,all I can think of is you??
Its true Connie...In your heart you must know it
Do you think we could start over? just wipe out all the grievances away and start afresh
I think we can

If you feel the same please, please, please let me know.

Otherwise can you let me know where the f******* remote is

Love Dan

Ah yes, another gem!
Actually, I think I met the guy who wrote this................. he was from Alabama!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back