Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Deposit Paid: Does anyone know this car? (06 C2S Gen 1)

I've had the car five years now! Time flies when you're having fun!

Treated it to a major service at Zuffenhaus. Thankfully nothing major to remedy, tyres being the main thing. Excellent service as always!

This year I've driven the car the most out of any year I've owned it and I have to say that it's not only running better, but I'm enjoying it more as a result. Still pitifully low mileage mind you! I'm just about to tick over 40,000 miles at an overall average of 2k a year.

Onwards and upwards! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Attachments

• 5f49d5f5_298e_465e_8f5b_927b0490108d_208.jpeg
    5f49d5f5_298e_465e_8f5b_927b0490108d_208.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 885
Haha I was getting serious Deja Vu reading page one, then saw the date, again, done that before!

I sold my C2S Cabrio 2007 today, only getting picked up in the new year, but feels weird! Took it for a good run today, roof down, 3 degrees, jumper, fleece, heated seats, hat on, was lovely. Also spent £700 on a 52 plate Audi TT 225 cabrio to tide me over until my new car arrives hopefully in late March.

Manual. 992. New. GTS. Cabrio. Lava Orange. Brown Interior :)

Keep enjoying yours :) Still wonderful to drive, so much better to drive than the wifes M4 Comp Vert!

tom_nieto said:
Sad that you've sold your 997, but what an upgrade!

Yeah been incredible car, put 50k miles on it, just been into town to the shops and had the roofdown on the way back, well it is 8.5 degrees :) Planning some good drives before it goes over christmas and new year!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back