Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

deMort's Youtube channel

Subscribed. It would be great to see videos of where the drain holes are located on the various models!

nigel99 said:
Subscribed. It would be great to see videos of where the drain holes are located on the various models!

That is actually so simple it never occurred to me .. i'll get on it :thumb:

Robertb said:
Looks good... The only suggestion I would make is that viewers might find it interesting if you put why each video was sent to you for to diagnose, and what your initial thoughts were. Though I appreciate you do more than enough for folk!

I've linked the youtube videos to the relevant posts that i can find , whilst it sounds simple to do it's actually harder than i thought ... been at it many hours now !

Half of them i just can't find the post its related to .. im open to suggestions though .

For 997.2 and 991 owners .. this is something i would advise whether you have a leak or not .. picture shows the fix , description the part numbers with the video showing what this fix can actually stop .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I75vR7ctTuA

A couple of new videos posted .. not that exciting but i will say .. even if skipping then follow through till the end .. one has an unexpected 993 battery isolator fitted on a 997 !

I have a couple more to post when i have time to edit them ... you don't want to see me putting on and taking off the camera as it shows to much of me lol .

Just to mention , whilst my boss has allowed me to do this i need to do them as i work so i literally stick a camera on my head and video as i work .. as such .. these are not polished , professional videos ..

They are however what i see as i work and what i may struggle with .

Im working on the camera angle as its a bit high but i can't see it and dont have time to mess around so bear with me .

My intention .. i will literally stick the camera on when i do something that i feel is worth posting .. again .. they won't be professional videos .. they will be what i see .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back