Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted Cherished 993 tiptronic - with FSH and in excellent condition

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

The Hack

Please let me know if you or anyone you know has one for sale. The car must be running perfectly with no issues and all electrics working.

budget ?

It's a Trade sale. Given it's on the platform of the Emperor's new clothes it 'could' have all the hallmarks of a turd rolled in glitter. The usual followers of CC will no doubt get carried away. Taga Florio will be the first bidder with a below the balls bid then lose interest for the shill bidders to bump up the price waiting to hook the AMP (Average Mug Punter) from behind their rose tinted glasses.

I've not perused the pics in detail but getting past (with some difficulty) the 'Suicide' Savanna leather trim they have not worn well for such a low mileage car, unless the owner was Big Daddy who used it for driving holidays with his chum Giant Haystacks 😬

I'd await the detailed write up and what they're prepared to disclose and then I'd inspect it before leaving a serious bid. Potential Japanese(?) import doesn't inspire confidence

As the OP mentions there are a lot of 'high price' 993 for sale. Oddly enough they don't sell quickly if at all. Suggesting to a seller they reduce their price often gets them impersonating someone suffering a stroke whilst trying to whistle Dixie at the same time.

Two people seem to appreciate wabi sabi.

Attachments

• IMG_3633.jpeg
    IMG_3633.jpeg
    644 KB · Views: 10
The 993 is my old car, I advertised it here for £36k a couple of weeks ago.
Not seen a 964 for £36k for quite some time?

The 993 is my old car, I advertised it here for £36k a couple of weeks ago.
Not seen a 964 for £36k for quite some time?
didn't you trade the car, who bought it from you ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back