Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Can somebody please talk me out of buying a Cayenne Turbo S

Prices are on the up for
The rate variant turbo S. I wouldn't sell mine for £14000.

I love it. Does a job, very nicely.

image_zps6ijx5f9t.jpg

Handy for towing the tractor out, too.

770a7540302743c319df9d17e191d7d6_zpstlemt70n.jpg

diverzeusy said:
15/20 mpg??
AROUND £500 A YEAR TAX
big, ugly???
need i go on?? :whiteflag: in anticipation of the defense barrage :lol:

15-20 !!!! Only if your name is Miss Daisy try 8 or less when your on it and 10 round town.

Waz said:
It's big enough to sleep in, if your tent gets washed away, at Le Mans 😂

Yeah you fecker, you slept easy while the rest of us were drowning in our canvas subs :lightening:

chimp911 said:
Waz said:

Yeah you fecker, you slept easy while the rest of us were drowning in our canvas subs :lightening:

I would not even take a tent, just a double blow up mattress in the back !!!

chimp911 said:
Waz said:

To be fair, I was soaked after rescuing your gazebo, and every time I turned over it set the alarm off, :grin:

The final insult was when the bin-dipping gypo's snubbed my trashed gazebo :oops: :sad:

If we ever do Le Mans again it sure as hell won't be in a tent... :hand:

JohnnyDangerous said:
chimp911 said:
Waz said:

I took one it floated away with the feckin tent :grin:

chimp911 said:
The final insult was when the bin-dipping gypo's snubbed my trashed gazebo :oops: :sad:

If we ever do Le Mans again it sure as hell won't be in a tent... :hand:

Even gypos have standards :D

Waz said:
JohnnyDangerous said:
chimp911 said:
Waz said:

No, you put the mattress in the back with the seats down and live in comfort !!!!

What was going on, guys? I slept through it all in the comfort of my tented mansion, put up properly.

:)

Fakin amateurs!

:D

JohnnyDangerous said:
Waz said:
JohnnyDangerous said:
chimp911 said:
Waz said:

No, you put the mattress in the back with the seats down and live in comfort !!!!

That's cool but the cayenne air con was being used to chill the beer ( priorities my friend) :grin:

Give me your address and i'll send me 'bruvver' up. By the time he's finished, you'll be buying a rusty Austin Allegro :mrgreen:

Just being totally honest Land Rover for me, Cayennes are ugly ! though awesome bits of kit, a mate has a Turbo S version which he uses most days a mad thing indeed for no money, that said he has had some scary bills.
The RR can also throw these at you mind you.
I used to have a Disco TD5 loved it !
Did what it said on the tin and was reasonable to run.

A Cayenne Turbo on LPG with the water pipe problem fixed would be the thing to go for.

JohnnyDangerous said:
A Cayenne Turbo on LPG with the water pipe problem fixed would be the thing to go for.

I wanted LPG on mine, so I spoke to autogas in wolves, after being recommended by Richard Hamilton,
They refused to fit it,stating they have never managed to get one running sweetly on LPG, and that some engines suit LPG and some don't :sad:
The coolant pipe issue was a recall in the U.S. But obviously we're british and don't complain enough :roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back