Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Calling Boxster Owners - 24th April @ Gaydon

½cwt

Monza
Through another forum group I've been organising an unofficial, unaffiliated celebration of the 25th Anniversary of the Boxster. (yeas a few months late but you've heard of that COVID thingamy??)

It is booked as a club visit booked at The British Motor Museum at Gaydon (J12 M40) 10am on Sunday 24th April. Attendance is free but with reduced museum admission to £11 per head if you want to take the opportunity, or just kick tyres outside with other likeminded individuals. There will be a parking area reserved for Boxsters

Any owners or enthusiasts welcome with a focus on Boxsters but other Porsches or anything in fact if your don't have a Boxster. There are about 40 Boxsters committed covering all models, standard, S and GTS, but still no Spyders, RS60 or 550 variants.

Reply or message me if you are interested and I'll post final details nearer the time on this thread.

Chris

I've done many a large BMW meet there in the past but not been for a good few years now....great venue for a meet like this.........

Ps they used to let us have some organised runs on the track ...anything like that planned :?:

jonttt said:
I've done many a large BMW meet there in the past but not been for a good few years now....great venue for a meet like this.........

Ps they used to let us have some organised runs on the track ...anything like that planned :?:

No runs on this occasion. Very much a shoe string organised but without an official organisation (i.e. not Porsche Cars, PCGB, TIPEC etc) if you see what I mean?

Sounds good. Just down the road for me and wouldn't mind meeting up for banter. I haven't got a boxter but a 718GT4. Hope still welcome.

718 - still a Boxster at heart in my mind. You are more than welcome!

A bit of an update. We now have a 718 Spyder and a possible 550 Anniversary on the list. Running at over 40 Boxsters and about 8 or so other Boxster enthusiasts or lapsed owners, so 60 to 70 people with +1s counted in.

Join us if you can!

Venue opens at 10am, please don't be early. Parking is in the North Arena, Area 4 on map. Find me (Silver 986 with Blue roof, W543RHY) to get you label/ticket and museum admission (Entrance A) is £10, or hang around and chat to up to possibly 100 other Boxster owners and enthusiasts from Boxa.net.

Attachments

• british_motor_museum_map_126.jpg
    british_motor_museum_map_126.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 2,410
Excellent. Numbers are looking good at about 55 to 60 Boxsters of all ages and types, although an RS60 is proving elusive. There will be a few others like 911s, an Aston and an Alpine owned by Boxster enthusiasts.

½cwt said:
Excellent. Numbers are looking good at about 55 to 60 Boxsters of all ages and types, although an RS60 is proving elusive. There will be a few others like 911s, an Aston and an Alpine owned by Boxster enthusiasts.

... so bring a box of eggs...!!

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
white981gt4
Back