Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Blue/Orange GT3 Wales road trip

Aikidoka

Silverstone
With holidays cancelled a few of us made a quick two day trip to Wales (997.1 GT3RS, 997.2 Turbo, GT4 and my blue/orange GT3). It was a great trip and we left late Sunday evening and did almost 400 miles on the Monday (Bala, Snowdonia, Evo Triangle, Elan Valley) and then on Tuesday we did the Brecon Beacons. The trip was epic and thankfully we have plastic splitters....

I have done Wales a few times and four is a good number and waiting for good weather really made it memorable. The roads are narrow, twisty and the scenery wonderful and it is well worth doing.

The GT3 is going back to Carrera white with black decals, after a couple of years of fun 'blue/orange'.

Attachments

• 62b9d200_b61c_422a_b86a_77e81eb2db71_558.jpeg
    62b9d200_b61c_422a_b86a_77e81eb2db71_558.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 3,942
Nice posse

Aikidoka said:
thankfully we have plastic splitters....
Amen to that. Probably one of the greatest compromises Porsche made with the GT cars too. Not only cheap to buy, but and absolute doddle to swap out.

I cringe when I look at the CF splitter on my mate's McLaren.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back