Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black GT3

what am I doing wrong I cannot upload any pics. the sizes are 30K, 90k is the limit so I'm well within.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125969

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Algray on 19 March 2007
what am I doing wrong I cannot upload any pics. the sizes are 30K, 90k is the limit so I'm well within.

check the file names the site doesnt like spaces, fullstops andany kind of funky symbols

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125982

smtk, thanks still no luck I will try tomorrow :|

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125989

Well done mate..

Hope to be joining you soon.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 125998

Thanks Sundeep & Daniel..... I will have to pop down to Castle Combe (24th march) for a static noise check just to see the noise level of the manthey Exhaust.

I still can't get around how "pointy" front-end is there is a tendancy on my part to over drive the car a bit when turning in to a corner, as for the clutch its almost ***$@#% digital. So at the moment I'm gradually reprogramming my senses.

Daz thanks for the tip on the rear seat belts :)

Alex

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126015

bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img");//-->
Another GT3 to add to the fold! Sounds like a great car - can't wait to see the pics.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126025

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 20 March 2007

have you had them fited?
Not yet, spoke someone at Quick fit, said he's done quite a few, They would also try to match with the front seat belts (blue) I just need to arrange a a date for fitting. I hope there no drilling involved.

Alex

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126028

do my mod powers allow me to rename this forum,

GT3UK&hangerson.com

:wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126031

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Algray on 20 March 2007

Previous poster said:

have you had them fited?
Not yet, spoke someone at Quick fit, said he's done quite a few, They would also try to match with the front seat belts (blue) I just need to arrange a a date for fitting. I hope there no drilling involved.

Alex

none I dont think, they use existing mounting points, which have the reciver there under the carpet for them

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126032

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Algray on 20 March 2007

Previous poster said:

have you had them fited?

Alex

none I dont think, they use existing mounting points, which have the reciver there under the carpet for them
great thats made me feel much better about doing this, I hate thought of having to drill new holes to fit the belts.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126034

Previous poster said:

GT3UK&hangerson.com

NO! :evil:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126079

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost on 20 March 2007

Previous poster said:

GT3UK&hangerson.com

NO! :evil:

Get on with it Daz, leave the 993 boys with their beards & cardigans elsewhere..... :twisted:

...............great looking car by the way :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126080

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ors97
Back