Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best mobile phone apps worth having - please share yours.

Good thread but it does raise some latent security concerns. I've already got a Chinese made Android HU with god knows what build on it. I'm loath to sign into my Google account on it. Then the launcher above (no offense Alex), is by a Russian software developer, altergames.ru. I've got too much on my phone and linked to my Google account to expose it to software from countries with known active criminal and state sponsored hacking groups.

I'm going to explore if I can flash the HU to a vanilla Android install and find a respected car based launcher to put ontop of it. Hopefully I won't brick the HU as a result! Or worst case, just use it for wireless Android Auto only which is what I'm currently doing.

Just get a new gmail address for your car.

I use RadarBot Pro on my phone for camera alerts, generally quite decent.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concept303
Back