Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best Driving Roads Video

isysman

Daytona
Gents,

I recently drove an amazing road in the South of France. I made a video about it and thought you might like to see it. I drove it in my Boxster, and I'm so glad I had the sports exhaust fitted. What an amazing sound, really added to the experience.

Let me know what you think.

:thumbs: for the video and the exhaust noise.

:worship:
That is fantastic. I think this is my fave film so far. That road looks a treat, and the views. But most of all that exhaust on over run is just sublime. Well done T, they're getting more polished films each time.
I enjoyed it so much I flicked it from the phone into the tv to see it in full screen :thumb:

Great video. The roads around there are just amazing. Great in the summer cos your tyres just stick like glue.

:thumbs: :worship: :thumbs:

FZP said:
:worship:
That is fantastic. I think this is my fave film so far. That road looks a treat, and the views. But most of all that exhaust on over run is just sublime. Well done T, they're getting more polished films each time.
I enjoyed it so much I flicked it from the phone into the tv to see it in full screen :thumb:

Thanks chaps, I am particularly pleased with this film. It could have been better but I had drone issues and was only able to get a few minutes of footage before it stopped working.

Good effort, inspired by Harry :thumb:

One of the best sounding sports cars I have ever driven :wink:

Top stuff. im pretty sure i 've driven that rd myself many moons back in a golf gti. :thumb:

It is a great video, thanks for share. I think that car and drive are good

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back