Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BergvillFX Headlight flicker

Heuer

Silverstone
Just installed the BergvillFX T3 LED/HID lights. performance is excellent however when I first switch the low beam HID's on both flicker for a few seconds before going stable. I tried this with both the car running and engine off with the same result. Disconnected one side, other side still has flicker. Triple checked the connections but they are all in excellent condition. The LED main beams are not afflicted.

Emailed Tore and he said this should not happen so a bit puzzled. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

David

I've had the same but haven't advised ToreB yet as had to remove the led set to get my left high beam standard light sorted under warranty.

Once the warranty work is done, I'll refit the led stuff.

Tried uploading a video but it won't upload as it doesn't accept .mov files

Just got my car back from the excellent boys at Zentrum after having the evap changed. Took it in Monday at 9:30 and it was ready today at 11:00!

Before I took it in I tried the lights and there was no flicker and same result today when I tried - the flicker has gone. It is as if the lights need to bed in or the car grumbles about having new lights and then reluctantly accepts them :)

Will keep checking to ensure the problem is gone and report back.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back