Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BBC Top Gear, Season 18, Episode 4, 19-Feb-12 8pm BBC2

Porsche News

Episode 4 of 7, Series 18

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May embark on an ambitious project to build mobility scooters that can tackle the wilds of the British countryside.

Meanwhile, the Ferrari FF and Bentley Continental V8 are put through their paces at a unique test track on the edge of the Arctic Circle whilst James is in Florida where he tests the Fisker Karma and meets up with AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson.

Plus, Hollywood star Michael Fassbender is the star in the reasonably priced car.

Attachments

• s18_4a_605.jpg
    s18_4a_605.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2,537
Has potential so long as it doesn't turn out to be Prof Fassbender from the Pink Panther :dont know:

they had a pop at the 991 tonight about the steering.

Another Sh*te episode :nooo:

An improvement on last weeks diabolical show however had a few laughs here and there.

Would have preferred something more aligned to cars!

Yep, I thought it was much better than last week too. Dig at the 991 was to be expected. I guess this means the 991 will feature at some point this series 8).

Quip of the week was certainly the Ferrari India Special... :grin:

Roro said:
Yep, I thought it was much better than last week too. Dig at the 991 was to be expected. I guess this means the 991 will feature at some point this series 8).

As they say they have all driven it (991) they will be featuring it at some point. I'm just not sure what format they will choose. JC might love it, but still deny, they might pit it against a Beetle or a 458.

The advertised episode didn't fill me with great expectation but it turned out OK in the whole. Episode 1 and 2 are still the best of this series but the 3rd episode is in last position so far.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back