Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone know this Williams Crawford 996TT?

I don't have any history on it but I have been to look at it twice! It appears really nice but I talked myself out of it as I couldn't really justify the circa £20k extra outlay over my current C4S. I've been told that if I drive it I'd change my mind though!

I'm having an alignment done there on Monday 20th, happy to get some photos for you and ask a few questions?

Unbelievable amount of Porsche 911 for the money. If I was looking this is what I'd go for. AC a gent. :thumbs:

I was curious to know how hard a life it had in Scotland, and what lurks beneath....

A nice inspection before will tell you :D

At that price there are plenty of 996 Turbo's available, make sure to get one that's been looked after. As someone else said, an inspection is mandatory.

This blue one for 35K looks lovely : link

photek said:
At that price there are plenty of 996 Turbo's available, make sure to get one that's been looked after. As someone else said, an inspection is mandatory.

This blue one for 35K looks lovely : link

The WC car and this one both look nice. The difference in asking price reflects the respective mileage of each and, to a lesser extent, the fact that the WC car is 3 years newer.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back