Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Advice needed - possible sale

Smiffy2303

Trainee
Good evening everyone, hope your all well !.

So as the title states I'm after advice as I'm thinking of parting with my 2004 996 C4S. The car has been great in the last two years but I'm thinking ( have been for a few months !) of getting into a decent 997.... I've seen a couple but as ever decent ones sell very quickly .

So my car is as follows :

2004 with 96k ( Engine replaced by Porsche in early life , invoice to show ).
Black with black leather, Manuel Fsh.
Clutch / ims / rms in last 3 years

In my ownership I've spent about £2000 .

So hassle free motoring for me and a very decent sorted car for someone looking for a C4S ...... so the question is how much do you think these fetch nowerdays?.... as always all advice taken on board .

Cheers

Chris

A few C4Ss have fetched strong money on Collecting Cars recently. Manual coupes in the right colours are generally popular. Similar mileage cars I've seen advertised at £21-22k?

There was a fella on here looking for a C4S recently... maybe worth a shout?

C4S

Thanks for the reply, i was thinking between the 22 and 24k range owing to the condition and work the car has had in the past, just had the coil packs and spark plugs changed yesterday at Brooklands and my god what a difference it makes ......makes me feel like keeping the car !!!.As always the guys at Brooklands looked after me and took the car in at short notice, again gave it the once over and said its in great shape.

That said i think if the right 997 comes along i will move on so i will probably place an add here as i want the car to go to a good home .If anyone is looking for a really nice looked after example let me know , i will try and upload some new pictures.

Attachments

• c4s_122.png
    c4s_122.png
    770.7 KB · Views: 698

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back