Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GT3 wheels for sale, Mint conditiona nd hard to find!

FRP

Mexico City
GT3 WHEELS DETAILS – becoming hard to find and especially in this condition
Totally mint condition GENUINE Porsche wheels. Receipt from Chris at Exel for £1600+ for refurb, tyres and GENUINE TPMS sensors (I cannot guarantee battery life as have no way of testing them). Tyres are as the pictures and near as dam it new but from the above receipt so 2013. They have been stored correctly and away from sunlight. GENUINE centre caps as far as I can tell and repro Porsche tyre valve caps
Fronts 8.5 x 35 ET53 mounted with Michelin Pilot Sport N2 ZR19 tyres
Rears 12 x 19 ET51 mounted with Michelin Pilot Sport N2 ZR19 tyres

Item is located in Greenford, Middlesex, just off the A40 and collection is preferred

Price is £2500.00 firm

I can be contacted on (or PM):
Mobile: 07775 029558 email [email protected]

Dropbox link for images is: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0ay5mpbe4rxvia/AADoXcmZ0dwnVwnK1bU5ia9Za?oref=e&n=312715278
Regards Faried R Poorsalehi

Attachments

• small_size_image_fro_forum_212.jpg
    small_size_image_fro_forum_212.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 1,712
Seem very fairly priced.

Based on above info I assume this set was done by us in mid-Nov 2013 as a spare set for a 997 Turbo that were subsequently hardly ever used. The sensors have a battery life of at least 7-8 years therefore good til 2020. Note they are coded for each car and there are 2 frequencies I believe.

They are GT3RS so widebody 997 fitment not narrow body and 996 widebody.

GLWS.

Chris. Correct your memory is good. I did purchase them from a guy with a white 997 turbo

Just test fitted them to my 996 turbo but have decided to stick with the OZ ultreleggras or may go for some HRE wheels in the future

You did a fantastic job....wheels are absolutely perfect

There is a set on eBay going for similar money but the tyres on yours appear to be much better condition. Best of luck with the sale.

I am interested but the timing is not right ATM. :sad:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
white981gt4
Back