Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 C4S - Advice please

Jimmyd1982

Hi all

I'm new to the forum and to (potential) 911 ownership. I've owned Caymans before but have been looking for a manual 997.2 for ages. I've have basically concluded that (a bit like buying a house in London) it's better to buy sooner than later even if prices seem high right now because they could well continue on that trajectory. The 993 seems to bear that out.

Anyway, even if things go the opposite way, I'm not buying as an investment but more for the pure joy! I'd really appreciate a bit of a benchmark on what people think I should be paying. The car I've found is as follows:

- 59 plate Gen 2
- Manual box
- Basalt Black
- Black seats with extended leather
- PSE
- PASM
- 67k miles, 3 owners
- Solid service and maintenance history, mainly OPM and latterly Paragon and Parr including recent 12 year major service with the latter

Any help would be welcome. Thanks in advance!

Colini stick price says £44k

Mid 40's seems about right if from an indy. There have been a few .2 2S cars sold on CC in the last few months that generally finished in low/mid 30's + 6%.

Add a bit for the 4S, manual and dealer.

Thanks both, really helpful. It's there or thereabouts in that case. Appreciate you coming back to me!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back