Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 British Legends Edition

danhaywood

Hi all, not new to Porsche as around 10 years ago I had a 997 Carrera S, but now the kids are a bit older I’ve been dying to get back into one after a number of BMWs.

I’ve just put a deposit down on a Guards Red British Legends edition, 2018, one owner from new and around 18k miles. It’s at a Porsche main dealer. I’m always excited by the limited edition cars as to me they always feel that little bit more special.

Looking for general advice on what to look for, what I should negotiate and if I’m making a good choice here.

Thanks in advance!

An excellent choice
I believe the red were LeMans legend Richard Attwood 🌟🌟 they all had a complete and comprehensive specification 💯💯 The finest Carrera models of that generation, so you really can’t go wrong with them 🏁

Congrats on your new car, sounds like a special thing - look forward to seeing pictures when it arrives. A lot of us found our way here after a long line of BMW's too ;)
@danhaywood I'm sure you've seen this too:

Thanks and yes very excited to get back into a Porsche. Any tips on what I should be looking out for as the car is prepped? Anything that the dealer should sort?

wonderful (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

congrats -hope its everything you were expecting

Brilliant! Were these Legend editions all rear wheel drive GTS versions? Any extra kit over the base GTS?

Brilliant! Were these Legend editions all rear wheel drive GTS versions? Any extra kit over the base GTS?
They were all 4wd - as detailed in the links above.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back